Denver Sister Cities membership is open to all – extended especially to those with an interest in international culture and a desire to join the global community. It enables all who participate to:
- Exchange ideas and develop friendship with their counterparts in another culture on a direct, personal basis
- Establish an identity as members of the global family involved in the constructive process of building world peace
- Develop a way for the many and diverse elements of each community to come together to enjoy and profit from a cooperative program
- Open new dialogues with the people of another culture to find unique solutions to improving the quality of life of all citizens
- Participate in a program with a real partner in another country so all members of the community can feel they are contributing to international understanding in a direct personal way
- Better understand their own community by sharing their way of life to the people of another culture
The annual membership fee is quite affordable and even better, tax-deductible.
Youth (ages 0 – 13):Free
Student (ages 13 -21):$15
Couple / Family:$50
- Non-profit: $100
Click here to view a larger version of the chart below showing membership levels and benefits.
Click here to submit a secure online membership form for families and individuals.
Click here to submit a secure online membership form for corporations and non-profits.