Denver Sister Cities membership is open to all – extended especially to those with an interest in international culture and a desire to join the global community. It enables all who participate to:
- Exchange ideas and develop friendship with their counterparts in another culture on a direct, personal basis
- Establish an identity as members of the global family involved in the constructive process of building world peace
- Develop a way for the many and diverse elements of each community to come together to enjoy and profit from a cooperative program
- Open new dialogues with the people of another culture to find unique solutions to improving the quality of life of all citizens
- Participate in a program with a real partner in another country so all members of the community can feel they are contributing to international understanding in a direct personal way
- Better understand their own community by sharing their way of life to the people of another culture
Click the chart below to view membership levels and benefits.
The annual membership fee is quite affordable and even better, tax-deductible.
- Youth (ages 0 – 13):Free
- Student (ages 13 -21):$15
- Couple / Family:$50
- Corporate Silver:$500
- Corporate Gold:$1000
Click here to submit a secure online membership form.